In our Good News Tuesday blog post each month, we highlight some of the accomplishments that members of our Young Professionals Network share with us.
This month, we’d like to offer congratulations to these members of the RBC/YPN community:
- Sarajeni Hammond, Director of Talent Management at Monsanto
- Vanessa Foster-Cooksey, Senior VP & Desiree Coleman, Assistant VP joined Wells Fargo Advisors in the Community Affairs Department
- Leslie Gill just returned to St. Louis to take the helm as Executive director of College Summit St. Louis
Achievements and Recognition:
- Castor Armesto of Stinson Morrison & Johnny Wang of Polsinelli named Up & Coming Lawyers for 2013 by Missouri Lawyers Weekly.
- Adrienne Ford joined the board of Dancing Classrooms
We’d love for you to be part of Good News Tuesday, too. Tell us when you’ve been promoted, if you’ve landed a brand new position or if you’ve launched another company. You can even announce your new baby, your volunteer efforts or your speaking engagements. Simply email the news to email@example.com by the last Tuesday of the month, and we’ll consider it for publication. Be sure to include full information, including pertinent names, titles, companies/organizations and contact information.
We’re proud of how hard our YPN members work to make St. Louis a better place to thrive, and we’re excited to sound the trumpets in congratulations. Join me in offering best wishes to this month’s YPN members.